Why Am I Not Losing Weight On Keto?
why you’re not losing weight on keto? Many people struggle to lose weight no matter what they do. They try many different types of diets, they take bills, and some will even force themselves to exercising. They watch they scale and they found that they’re not losing much weight after all the hard work they have done.
So Why You Are Not Losing Weight?
It could be for the following reasons:
1. You’re eating the wrong food or you are eating more than you should.
2. You have a Hermone problems that makes it hard for you to lose weight quickly.
3. The weight loss bills you are taking is not working with your body type. I never had any success with them at all. And i don’t recommend that you consume any of them.
4. You are taking any medication for other health reason which might prevent weight loss , and might also be the reason for weight gain.
5. Antidepressant makes you gain weight.
6. You don’t sleep enough.
What is the solution to not losing much weight?
I will give you as much information as possible, but before following any of them you should consultant your doctor especially if you have any medical conditions.
- Drink lots of water.
- Don’t drink Fizzy drinks.
- Stop all junk food.
- Stop all type of sugar.
- Have enough sleep.
- Eat more protein, but not dairy products as it might include sugar.
- Try to do water fasting one day per week.
If you like the article please share it on social media. Thanks