Interesting Facts About Human Brain
Interesting Facts About The Brain Psychology
- Human brain comprises about 60% of protein and fat.
- About 70% of the brain is water
- The brain weighs about three pounds
- The human brain reaches full maturity when we reach 20-24 years of age
- The brain contain about 79 billion cells
- The part at the very back of the human brain is responsible for vision
- Human brain requires lots of energy in order to function.
- When we are awake, the brain is able to produce about 20 Watts of power
- It gets about 20% of the oxygen and the blood produced in our body
- When we grow older our brain is unable to remove old memories which affects our ability to remember new information and ideas
- Stress can affect the brain cells, function, and structure
Interesting Facts About The Brain
- The brain’s power of imagination can transform you physically.
- Has the ability to form a mental image beyond the five senses.
- The ability to manifest thoughts in various forms, few of which are dreams, life changes, and healing. The power of imagination can create a whole world inside the human’s mind.
- Some people are more sensitive to cold due to certain channels that send information to the brain.
- Brain waves are more active while sleeping than when we’re awake
- Humans thoughts can reach up to 70,000 a day
- Lack of sleep can affect brain ability to create new memory
- While insulin regulates the blood sugar in the body, it’s present in the brain helps to improve and promote memory.
- A lack of concentration is a lack of sleep
- There are 5 main function of the brain, learning, memory recall, creativity, imagination, and thinking
If you like the article please share it on social media. Thanks