Facts About Unhealthy Food
- Junk food has the same impact on the liver as much as hepatitis.
- High in sugar and calories.
- High in fat and low in fiber.
- The bad fat (Trans Fat) in fast food is the main cause for high cholesterol (bad cholesterol).
- The trans fat in junk food affect the brain activity.
- It’s not cheap.
Why Is Nutrition Important
- Boost energy
- Disease prevention
- Reduce the risk of heart disease
- Improves your health and well being
- Helps to fight and cure illness, and diseases
- Reduce the risk of cancer
- Reduce high blood pressure and diabetes
The Risks Of Poor Nutrition
1. Short Terms Effects Of Poor Diets
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Stress and depression
- Affect on brain activity
- Shortness of breath
- Insulin resistance
- Bloating and water retention
2. Long term Effects Of Poor Diet On The Body
All of the above short term effects plus the following:
- Being overweight or obese
- Tooth decay and gum disease
- Heart disease and stroke
- Some type of cancer
- Eating disorder
- Type 2 diabetes
- More illness and health problems
- Brain health problem
Steps To Good Nutrition
- Eat healthy organic whole food diet
- Avoid sugar and preserved food
- Detox your body regularly
- Add herbs to your detox water
- Eat full fat food because it contains more nutrition
- Stop eating fast food
- Avoid canned foods as much as you can